The search box on the top of the screen will not work on this page, the search feature is for courses only.
To quickly find a specific word or phrase on this page, use the "Find" tool. First, hold down the "CTRL" button down and while holding it down select the “F” key. In the box that opens, type the word or phrase you are looking for. Hit the enter key to be taken to any highlighted matches.
1. Look in your spam or junk folder for the email
2. If there is not an email from email@example.com in your inbox or junk/spam folder, then please add this email to your Safe Sender email list. On Outlook, this information can be found on your Home Screen, select Junk from the Home ribbon, (next to the black Delete X) click on Junk E-mail Options, click on Safe Senders, click Add, and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe Sender list. After adding, click Apply.
Users are also advised to go to their Internet Browser and clear their cookies and cached images before the system will allow log-in. Try logging in again and then look for a verification email in your inbox.
- Event name
- Event date
- Handouts unavailable
- Question or other information you are looking for
- Resources used to create the course
- References for additional information
- For live courses, including in-person events, teleconferences, and webinars, the Additional References are available for 10 days (day 1 is the day of the event) after the course, but no longer than 45 days after the course. If you would like to keep the resources longer than that, you will need to download and/or print them. Please note: many of the resources are from websites and you will be able to locate them outside of the Learning Center.
- On-demand courses do not expire. WPS GHA Provider Outreach and Education staff will review the information and if it is no longer valid, it will be removed from the Learning Center. There is not a set time frame for on-demand material remaining in the Learning Center.
The email subject line should indicate:
- Event cancellation
In the body, please include:
- Name of the event
- Date of the event
- Location of the event
- Method of payment
- Person/company to issue the refund to
- Mailing address of where to mail the check
- Contact person's name and contact phone number
- Live, in person events are canceled by sending an email to email@example.com. In the subject line, include the event date and course title or code. In the body of the email, include the method of payment, registrant's name, company name (if applicable), payee name, address where refund is to be issued, contact name (if different than registrant) and contact phone number.
- To cancel a free event, log into the Learning Center, use the "My Dashboard" link at the top of the screen, and locate the course. Enter the course, select the "Live Event" module, and use the “Unregister from session” button located on the right-side of the screen.
In the subject line add:
- “Refund – Course Code”
In the body of the email, provide the following:
- Course title or code
- Registrant's name
- Company name (if applicable)
- Payee Name
- Address where refund is to be issued
- Contact name (if different then registrant)
- Contact phone number
Cancellations 2 weeks or more in advance:
- A full refund is given
Cancellations 24 hours in advance, but less than 2 weeks in advance:
- A registrant must cancel 24 hours in advance of the event for a partial refund to be sent. The amount is based on the expenses occurred for the facility and materials already prepared.
Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance:
- No refund will be made
For the organizations listed above and all other organizations, contact them about instructions on where to send the certificate or how to receive the CEUs based on the WPS GHA Certificate of Achievement.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) – AAPC
- CEUs for CMS-sponsored teleconferences, webinars and workshops are accepted by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) at a rate of one CEU per hour. These CEUs may come from CMS or a Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC). A certificate of attendance or completion with the CMS logo is necessary to show participation.
- To claim CEUs, attendees will enter certificate of completion information onto their CEU Tracker using the “No Index Number” option. A copy of the certificate does not need to be provided to AAPC unless the member is selected for verification purposes.
Continuing Education Credits (CECs) – Other Accrediting Organizations
- All other CECs are offered by different professional organizations. You will need to go to the individual association/organization to determine their requirements. If they happen to need a bio, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All required modules must be completed within 10 days (day 1 is the day of the event) of the event. Once all modules are complete, you can go to Recent Achievements and download the certificate.
- On-demand courses do not have set time frames for completing and the certificate is available until the event is inactivated. We recommend that you print the certificate as soon as possible, because Medicare changes frequently and WPS GHA may need to remove a course due to outdated information.
If 48 hours have passed and you are still not able to access them, please email email@example.com and include:
In the subject of the email:
- Date and name of the event
In the body of the email include:
- Your name
- Username (email address of the Learning Center user)
- Contact phone number
If you have not received an email, you are always able to log in, access the course information, and complete the course. Once you are registered for a course, it is available to you on your homepage.